Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hey bloggers!
     I have some great news today!  I have just submitted four poems to a website called Rattle. I should be hearing from them in about 1 to 3 months,  just in time before school ends. My page views recently have increased each day. Thank you for reading my blog.I have also just got in contact with a second grade teacher from Maire Elementary School.  She teaches second grade. I am meeting with her on Wednesday morning to go over my idea for the creative writing project. I wanted to focus on second graders because they are at an impressionable age. I want to teach the kids the education can be fun and rewarding. If all goes well I hope to achieve a new perspective of creative writing from  children and create a lasting impression on them as well. I plan to collect their projects and showcase them along with my speech at the end of the year.  I'll keep you updated, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment